Are you up to speed with Social Media? Is it being effective in generating income for your business? Does your business / service / product need Social Media exposure?
Whether you ‘buy into’ social media or not; appropriate use of Social Media suitable to your business can provide significant effects and provide a good basis for reaching a global audience, and the stats are proving it!
“According to Hubspot, 92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites. And according to Social Media Examiner, 97% of marketers are currently participating in social media—but 85% of participants aren’t sure what social media tools are the best to use.”
So how can Social Media improve your business and most importantly your income?
1. Increase Brand Recognition & Loyalty – Be more accessible to new customers and help your existing customers keep you in mind?
2. Help Customers to Become Familiar with you and your business – People buy people and not things. Social Media helps your customers get to know you.
3. Increase traffic to your website – more quality you offer, the more likely someone is to want to learn more about you and buy from you!
4. Improves your Search Engine Rankings – Search engines do take into consideration the traffic of your social media when ranking your website in their search engines.
5. Improves the Customer Experience – particularly when they can communicate with you directly, without having to call you by phone or visit your store.
If you are already using Social Media, think about how much income you are generating from it, and if you are not generating anything, then you need to consider if you are using the right medium, posting the right information to your customer and being effective in reaching your target market!
Take a listen to learn more and consider how Social Media is working for your business.